Saturday, September 10, 2011

One Year

One year and two days ago from today I left what I knew as "my life" and reported to the Missionary Training Center. I chose to serve my Heavenly Father for 18 short months and received my call to labor in the Montana Billings Mission. What an experience these last 12 months have been. I have learned new things about myself, this world, and God. I have stretched and grown and have done things I never thought possible... I know the reason I was able to do those things is because of God. He is our Loving Heavenly Father, and has sent us to Earth for a reason. Part of that reason is to learn and grow, to become more like Him so that one day we can return to live in His presence. I am trying to learn and grow to become the person He needs me to be. Thank you to all of you who have made this possible, for your love and support and for all those who have been a part of it thus far. I couldn't have done it with out you!

No comments:

Post a Comment