Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Believer

Two words " A Believer" have been in my mind a lot lately. We read in the Book of Mormon about all the people who were told that Christ would come and after waiting what seemed forever some started loosing their faith. But as with everything, not everybody lost their faith. There were some who kept the faith knowing that someday HE WOULD COME. Several times I've put myself in their situation. Would I be a believer? Would my faith go dim as so many has?... And most importantly- Am I a believer today? Even though I don't see God and Jesus on a daily basis or just because I have never seen them, Am I "A BELIEVER"? As I've thought about this different responses have come to mind. To me A Believer is more than just believing. It's who you are and is part of your everyday life. A Believer is...

Always

Being
Enlightened...
Living
Intuitively... and
Enduring
Various
Endeavors
Regularly

Even those who did keep the faith went through their fair share of trials; just as we all do in this life. But as we endure the various endeavors a remarkable thing can occur. We can change and grow into the person Heavenly Father knows and wants us to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment