Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Dare You

I can't believe General Conference will be here in 7 days! Did you know there is an amazing promise that comes with it? I remember one year in Seminary our teacher asked us to think of a question we wanted answered. It could be something that was weighing on our minds, something we need help with- anything that pertained spiritually. He said that if we would pray about it and watch General Conference we would find our answer. So I took his challenge and put it to the test. I don't remember the exact question I asked but I do remember getting an answer.
So I invite you to think and pray about some questions that have been on your mind. Then to watch General Conference and listen. I know that as you do this your answer will come. It may not be the answer you want, but it will come. I know we have a Prophet, Apostles and church auxiliary that have been called by God. The reason we have them is because we have a Heavenly Father who is very mindful of his children and wants us to succeed in life. If we will take this opportunity to listen to them they will have the answers we are looking for. So write down some questions, watch and listen. I dare you

Conference will be held on
Saturday April 2- 10am-12pm and 2-4pm
Sunday April 3- 10am-12pm and 2-4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment