Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


I LOVE this time of year for many reasons!!! One reason is that it helps me refocus my life. I am reminded of the the things I am grateful for and things that actually matter. I like this video because it hit home to me when I watched it. I know I take for granted not only the beautiful scenery around me but also all the blessings Heavenly Father has given to me. How grateful I am for a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed me with health, strength, family, friends, and everything I need to survive in this world. As I look around me and realize even more blessings He has given me my heart becomes even fuller. I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and take some time to think of all the things Heavenly Father has given to you.

"Those who live in thanksgiving daily however, have a way of opening their eyes and seeing the wonders and beauties of this world as those seeing them for the first time. Look around you and notice...."

No comments:

Post a Comment