Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blessings of the Priesthood

The other day I was able to feel of the spirit while listening to a priesthood blessing being given. It made me realize how grateful I am to have to priesthood restored on the earth again and to be able to receive the blessings that come from it. As I got onto facebook that day- just a little while after- I went to mormon.org and saw the mormon message of the priesthood so I thought I would share it.



It is my testimony that we have the priesthood restored back onto the earth in it's fullness today. The same priesthood Jesus Christ gave to his Apostles! How grateful I am to the worthy Priesthood holders who honor the priesthood they hold. That keep themselves clean to be ready and willing to bless those in need. I know the priesthood has been restored for our benefit and if we will have the faith and take advantage of it miracles will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment